Sunday 17 May 2009

Treating Yeast Infections - Garlic Cure

treating yeast infections
Garlic has properties that are reported to soothe and kill bacteria. As a result it makes sense that this could help in treating yeast infections.

For a vaginal yeast infection, garlic oil is used for the outside and garlic cloves are used for the inside.

This cure seems a bit strange and I did feel uncomfortable about trying it out, but you do get to a point where you'll do anything to get rid of the itching and burning.

First thing I noticed was the added burning sensation. I couldn't believe I was actually doing something that was making the burning worse. It did dampen the symptoms which is why I think some people praise this method.

After research, I found that all garlic really does is possibly treat the symptoms but it doesn't remove the root cause of the yeast infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment